The cost of establishing a Mainland company in Dubai begins at AED 15000/- per year. If everything goes according to plan, we’ll be able to form a firm in 2-5 working days, and Dubai’s swift and proactive approach to business makes the city more enticing. However, you may get discounts at specific occasions. But, you get the guarantee in getting whatever you want. The expats promise you to find you the best place for your business.
Businesses operating in free zones are exempt from the majority of taxes. Business owners in Dubai’s free zones have 100 percent control of their organisation. There are over 50 free zones to select from in the United Arab Emirates, providing you the freedom to choose the best location for your clients’ specific business needs. Thousands of companies from a wide range of industries, including large multinationals and start-ups, have set up shop in UAE free zones.
A licence is required when creating a business setup in Dubai free zones, and the type of licence required depends on the type of business. Some of the reasons why you should start a business in Dubai Free Zones are as follows:
- Both personal and capital gains taxes are omitted entirely.
- 100 percent capital and profit repatriation
- Foreign ownership is 100 percent.
- Tariffs on imports and exports are waived.
- Process of immigration and labour recruitment is simple.
- Zones depending on activities aid in quick recognition and business networking.
- Waiver of the wage protection system
- Scalable business solutions, such as co-working space, dedicated workstations, equipped offices, and so on, to meet the needs of clients.
- Solution for a low-cost start-up
Therefore, every business entrepreneur must utilise the opportunity given in the free zones. All foreigners can come and make their small business a large enterprise.
Some Of The Famous Free Zones In Dubai
Here comes the list of top Free Zones in Dubai:
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is a free zone aimed to creating a Community of Choice for Health and Wellness. DHCC provides healthcare, medical education and research, medications, medical equipment, wellness, and allied services.
- The Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), which accounts for 4.7 percent of the city’s GDP, is one of the UAE’s fastest growing free zones. DAFZA is home to thousands of businesses from around the world, with industries ranging from electronics and electrical to information technology and telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, engineering and building materials, aerospace and aviation, logistics and freight, and food and beverage.
- Dubai Media City has become an important centre for the media sector in the GCC and the Middle East, serving the entire region, with over 1,300 enterprises registered under the Free Zone. It has grown into a regional centre for news organisations, publishing, digital media, advertising, production, and broadcasting.
Therefore, In Dubai, the cost of starting a free zone business starts at AED 10,000/- per year. Depending on the complexity of the activity and the facilities provided by the free zone authorities